BIRTH IN THE TIME OF COVID-19
INFORMATION + RESOURCES + SUPPORT
ONLINE SUPPORT GROUPS + INFORMATIONAL RESOURCES
New Parent Support Group, 6-week session starting 4/15. Hosted by Erynn Sosinski. Price: sliding scale $100, $140 or $175. email firstname.lastname@example.org if you lack the funds but want to participate.
- Wednesdays 4/15-5/20 2:00-3:15p
VIRTUAL DOULA SUPPORT
I am present, ready and able to provide postpartum doula support via Facetime, phone and text. I'm currently offering a sliding scale option, with no one turned away. I'd be delighted to talk further. email me here and we can set up a time to chat! In terms of a birth doula, I personally know and love everyone listed here and am confident in recommending their virtual doula support services. Let me know if you have questions.
Alyia and Meghan of Wyld Womyn are offering immediate and continual Birth and Postpartum Support. Meghan is also an herbalist and yoga teacher.
- instagram @wyldwomyn
- email email@example.com
- Through woven bodies, they are also offering telehealth in the form of wellness and herbal consults.
- instagram @doulamorgane + @wovenbodies
Caitlin Daniele is a birth and postpartum doula, certified breastfeeding counselor and breathwork facilitator.
- instagram @earthmamabirthmama
- phone number: 631-365-6264
Chantal Traub is a doula, childbirth educator and speaker.
- instagram @chantal.traub
MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
Trinity Toft, Psychotherapist specializes in concierge (online) therapy for women and their families, particularly new and expectant mothers. Trust me, she gets it.
- instagram: @themotherbirth
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Motherhood Center is a mental health clinic offering support groups, day programs, individual therapy and medication management. All of their programming is currently online.
- instagram: @themotherhoodcenter
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 212-335-0034
LACTATION + FEEDING SUPPORT
New York Lactation Consultant Association can connect you with professional lactation services ASAP.
- Text 646-397-4640 anytime
La Leche League Breastfeeding Support Group on Facebook.
- Also check out their website: https://www.llli.org/get-help/ to find your local chapter support group and breastfeeding professionals available now.
VIRTUAL PRENATAL + POSTNATAL YOGA
I am offering sliding scale $25 - $150 for 60-min private prenatal and postnatal yoga. Sessions are specifically tailored to your needs and goals and take place via Facetime or Zoom. These are crazy times. Guided breathing and intentional movement are medicine for the body and soul. Email me or book directly here.
Juniper Yoga & Healing Arts offers group prenatal yoga classes nearly every day via Zoom. These teachers are the best of the best.
- $12 per class. Recording available for 48 hours post-class.
- View Schedule and sign up here.